GIVENCHY SIZZLES THIS SEASON IN GORGEOUS GREENS AND ICY SILVER
Every holiday is seems we reach for the red lipstick to feel festive. This year, Nicolas Degennes’ collection of enchanting holiday hues make for a fresh departure from traditional red and gold.
GET THE LOOK :
1. Apply Mister Smooth or your favorite primer.
2. Apply Éclat Matissime or primer alone with a touch of translucent powder.
3. Mix the two pinkest shades from the Le Prisme Enchanté palette and buff onto the apples of the cheeks.
4. Mix the two opalescent shades from the Le Prisme Enchanté palette and buff over the entire cheekbone, forehead and lids.
1. Apply the ice blue shade from the Le Prisme Yeux Quatuor No. 75 Blue Collection palette to brow bones and the inner corner of the eyes.
2. Apply the turquoise shade over the entire lid and blend through the crease.
3. Using flat shadow liner brush, apply the medium slate blue along the upper and lower lashline and blend.
4. For added intensity, dampen the brush and apply the deepest blue over the medium slate and blend until smoky.
5. Finish with several layers of Noir Couture No.1 Black Satin.
1. Choose from Rouge Interdit No. 58 for a fresh nude lip or Rouge Interdit Shine No. 30 for a glossy pink beige pout.
2. Top with Gelée D’Interdit gloss in Enchanted Silver No.19.
FINISH WITH :
Holding the bottle approximately 6 inches away, mist L’ARGENT CÉLESTE over the face, hair and body for a magical moonlit silver shimmer.