GIVENCHY GOES GLAM WITH FOUR SPARKLING HUES FOR EYES.
Le Prisme Yeux Acoustic Quatuor’s silicone-based shadows glide onto lids with a sleek, rocker edge. The glitter particles in each shade are slightly larger than your usual shimmer shadow for maximum sparkle and a lit-from-within, effect. They’re awesome wet or dry. Used all over the lid or as liner. Smoke it out or wear it sheer, the possibilities are endless! We can’t decide whether the glitter-encrusted compact or the glitter-infused shadows of this amazing palette is more beautiful. We think you’ll love both.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Dampen your favorite lid brush and apply the light golden shade from lashes to just above the crease.
2. Using a flat liner brush, mix the black and the plum together and line your upper and lower lids. Smudge and layer for a smoky effect.
3. Line the inner upper and lower lid with black pencil like Givenchy Magic Kajal No.1.
4. Blend the iced chestnut shade through your crease.
5. Finish with rich black mascara like Givenchy Phenomen’eyes Effet Extension No.1.